Organizations and consortia hire Stacey to study problems within the industry and/or within organizations and to develop practical and innovative solutions for them.
They also hire her to build their knowledge base about particular humanitarian issues and to collate examples of effective humanitarian approaches in order that they can build relevant capacities and institutionalize best practice. Clients engage Stacey for periods ranging from several months to several years. Depending on the particular project, services can be contracted on the basis of monthly or daily fees.
- World Humanitarian Summit
- UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- UN Development Programme (UNDP)
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response (SCHR)
- The Asia Foundation
- Brookings-LSE Project on Internal Displacement
- MacArthur Foundation
- Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation (CAITEC)
- USAID Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA)
- Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Humanitarian Futures Programme at King’s College London